help........help.........help....

KarenL.

Hi There!

I am new to posting but have been reading all of your messages for quite awhile. You are all so inspiring and helpful.
I have been using Cathe's tapes for a few years and love them all! My question is... I am starting back to school in a couple of weeks (love those summer breaks!)and need to condense my morning workouts to one hour, Monday through Friday. I have been doing the express series since they came out last year.......incorporated the slow and heavy for three weeks....and now am looking to do a PS rotation. This is were I get a mental road block and could use some help. For some reason, my brain cannot think of a rotation incorporating cardio. Any suggestions?

Thanks for any ideas and have a great day!

Karen

P.S. Cathe.......congratulations on your baby news! You have been a life saver to me for many years and I look forward to seeing you every morning! (Well....o.k......most mornings!)
Best to you and your family!

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the well wishes :)!

The answer to your question depends on how many cardio sessions per week you want to do. But yes, unless you only want to do two cardio sessions a week, it will be difficult to squeeze more in. If you can possibly stretch one day to 90 minutes, you can tack on a 30 minute cardio after the shortest PS tape. Then add one cardio session on a weekend. That would look like this:

Mon: PS LEGS

Tues: All Cardio

Wed: PS BBA.......plus 30 minutes cardio

Thurs: All cardio

Fri: PS CST

Sat: All Cardio

Sun: OFF

The only other option would be to skip lunch two days a week and do cardio instead. Then try to eat your lunch between classes or even during classes. Hope this helps! Enjoy the rest of summer!

Is it possible for you to do a cardio/weight session in the morning before school followed by a weight/cardio session in the afternoon? What I mean is you could do a cardio session before school and then a weight session after school or vice versa. Just a thought.

http://www.fitmomsonline.com/allisig1.gif
Mommy to Zachary and Jillian and Baby #3 on the way​

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.