Hello Cathe - A BIG THANK YOU!!!!

XenaFan

Cathlete
Hello Cathe,

I am SO HAPPY to have discovered you from "The FIRM". :) I TRULY LOVE your workouts, especially "The Intensity Series". I'm enjoying "The Series" so much that I have stopped using my other tapes. :) I can't wait for "The Intensity Series - Part II" to be developed. :7 :7

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK,

XenaFan :)

I just wanted to add a quick THANK YOU here too! I too was a Firm devotee and I'm a truly a Cathe convert now. Ever since discovering Cathe I have a new love for working out. I actually LOOK forward to going home after work so I can pop in a DVD and get moving.

Thanks Cathe for all your great work and I agree with XenaFan, I can't wait for Intensity Series - Part II. In the meantime I'm collecting all Cathe DVDs and I only have a few to go!

THANKS!
Jolene

Jolene & Xenafan! I recognize you from the FIRM & FITPRIME boards!! I'm glad to see you guys over here! I'm also a convert!! Isn't it great???? HAVE FUN!!!

Danielle :7

Me too! I started w/ you last year with the CTX series in VHS. I have since bought RS DVD and PH DVD, Ab Hits, Intensity Series, and I ordered S&H on Sunday! I love the IS, and it is getting me in awesome shape! I have definition!! THANKS!!!

Danielle, thanks for the welcome! :)

I still like to go to the firm forum, I even ordered the new BBS2 but I just can't get myself to put in a firm video? Am I horrible? Or if I do I am just so bored I can't even finish the workout. Of course I don't knock the firm and I don't say anything bad about it over there because I know it was a great place for me to start and I am thrilled that other people are doing it as a starting point. Of course, if people ask about Cathe I always put in a good word. :7

For me, Cathe is my new way to go. I am so glad I found out about her through the firm and fitprime folks!

Jolene

Hi Danielle,

THANKS for the warm welcome!!! :) :)

CATHE is an AWESOME PERSON :7

I started with PH/MIS/BM DVD :9

Hi Jolene,

No, you are not horrible! :7 I can relate!! Although, I haven't been able to bring myself to purchase BBS2 yet. (Maybe when I'm able to buy just the workouts without the Sculpting Stick...I already have a body bar.) ;) I'm so hooked on Cathe right now. I haven't done a Fitprime or Firm in soooo long, because I just can't pass up a day to do Cathe. I have all her DVDs now. But, I'll have to credit the FIRM & FITPRIME for getting me started. I don't know how else I would have heard about Cathe.

Hi Xenafan,

You're welcome! Body Max is a toughie! Cathe is awesome. All her workouts are just fantastic and what I've been looking for for soooo long!!

Danielle :+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.