hello

purple74

Hello Cathie:
I wanted u to advice me the best cassite to buy for my situation,
im 29years and two month ago i delivered my thired baby , i didnt play any exercise for long time and feel so tired and hard when i do any beside the skin of my body is not streched :( its like an old women skin , its because i didnt practise for long time , so pls what do u recommend me to buy to lose waight easily and to have streched skin like stars acters specially the abs area and Hips ( u know these places after pragnency need to be streched ( im 68 kilo and 159 Hight) .

waiting for ur reply

thank u alot

Hi Purple 74! Congratulations on the birth of your third baby. How exciting. You'll be fine, you just need to give your body a chance to get in shape. You have been through a lot and with three children, one being an infant, I am sure you are very tired and busy. Take everything in small steps. Set small goals each day and as your body gets more conditioned gradually add on more exercises.

For starters, I say just go out and fast walk three times a week (with your baby in a stroller)for 10 to 15 minutes. Work your way to 30 minutes three times per week. When you get back from your walk do some ab crunches and simple lower back exercises.

After three to four weeks of this I recommend my "How to get in shape for your wedding" tape. Even though you are not getting married, the two workouts on this video are challenging, yet easy to follow and learn. There is a 45 minute cardio step workout and a 45 minute light weight workout. Do only what you can of the step workout and gradually build your endurance up. For the weight workout, use light weight to start with and gradually increase the weights over time. I would say to do the step workout three times per week and the weight workout two times per week alternating with one day stepping, one day weights.

When you get to the point that this is easy, please write again and I will give your further suggestions. Take care and don't overwhelm yourself. Take it day to day and be proud of what you accomplished per day. Good Luck :)

about having awalk i really cant and dont have the time because i have three children and work in bank morning time and evening time so do u recommend any thing else... i have house bycicle at home it will do good u think?

thanks for ur concern
waiting for reply

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.