Head-aches everytime I workout

HaBepte

Hi Cathe,
3 weeks ago I started to workout using your tapes. I work out about 4-6 times a week, and I am really out of shape. The problem is that after I finish the step work out I get really bad head-aches afterwards. I don't know why they are caused, and I want to know do you know. I now that if you haven't worked out for a long time that you might get a head-ache the first couple of work-outs. But are they normal. Thanks Cathe,
Janice:)

Obviously, I am not Cathe and I am not a Dr., but this has happened to me. 13 years ago, I would get these with any kind of exertion. They just stopped after a while and then 2 years ago they came back. This time it lasted about 1 month. I did have an MRI to rule out anything serious, but it came down to changes in blood pressure. I noticed that the second time it all started after the worst hangover. 13 years ago, I am not so sure but I was in High School and I did drink on the weekends in HS. Anyway, I haven't had any problems in the last 2 years. Hope this helps.

Hi, Janice,

FWIW, Circuit Max and Body Max ALWAYS gave me headaches. In my case, I'm pretty sure it has to do with hydration. I make sure to drink a lot of water any time I work out, but with these 2 tapes, I have to up the water intake and make sure to drink before, during and after or I have a headache for the rest of the day. Just my experience.

hey- that sounds like it exactly! When you have a hangover- you are dehydrated. That was probably what mine were too. :+

Hi Janice! Yes, as others have mentioned it is many times associated with dehydration but I still advice you to have it checked out for piece of mind. Take Care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.