Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my treasured Cathletes! I'm thankful for your continued support and for all you have inspired me to become. Enjoy a very special Thanksgiving with your loved ones. Great big hugs to each of you! Cathe

Also wanting to let you know that we are online right now posting many more pics of all the new workouts. We still have some MMA Fusion to post, the Core Drills from MMA, Boxing, and Kickboxing, and the Bonus Bag workout too. I went through hours of pics today and Chris is going to post them now....

Enjoy your holiday everyone! Safe travels and warm family fuzzies extending your way.

Good Night,
Cathe

Happy thanksgiving!!! Thank you for your hard work and awesome workouts!!
I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day tomorrow :)
Tracy

Happy thanksgiving!!! Thank you for your hard work and awesome workouts!!
I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day tomorrow :)
Tracy

Thank You Tracy! I full intend too do nothing but eat, relax, chat, play, and do it all over again after round one digests ;)

Happy Gobble Day!

Happy Turkey Day to you too!

So happy to see the updates tonight...taking a break from cooking yummy stuff :D You definitely deserve some rest...but can't wait to see what Shock Cardio has in store, I'm SURE that it would burn off, I don't know...maybe some pumpkin cheescake :eek:
Have a wonderful day filled with family, friends, and decadent eats too!
julie

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Cathe! I'm thankful for all your wonderful workouts. I never get bored & love knowing that there is so much variety & quality available to me.
You're the best!

Tara

Happy Thanksgiving, Cathe and to all of your crew! I'm grateful for all of your and their hard work and dedication without which, I would not be here! Now, everyone needs to take a break, go home, and enjoy some time with family and friends and overindulge in some great food!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Cathe. You started my day today ( alittle preventative ;) )
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Happy Thanksgiving Cathe!! Thank you so much for your hard work. Now treat yourself to some R&R. I cannot wait till I get my hands on these workouts.

Kristin

Happy Thanksgiving Cathe!! Thank you so much for your hard work. Now treat yourself to some R&R. I cannot wait till I get my hands on these workouts.

Kristin

Ditto to Kristin's post!! Thank you Cathe! hope you had a fab thanksgiving!!

Happy belated Thanksgiving Cathe...I am thankful for all your hard work and constant transformation to always keep things exciting for us. I am also thankful for the comradeship that I have gotten through the forums...esp 6 month alumni! I love those guys!

Thanks Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.