Happy New Year

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Wishing you all a Very Happy and Very Healthy New Year. If you are traveling tonight please be very careful.

See you next year!!!
(ok, how many times have you heard that today? ;-) )

Happy New Year to you too, Cathe! My favorite Christmas gift is your 2008 calendar that my husband bought me. I'm so excited to use it and the stickers!!

Blessings in the 2008!

Lisa :)

>See you next year!!!
>(ok, how many times have you heard that today? ;-) )

lol! I was just thinking that when I was out doing my errands today
:p

Happy New Year to you Cathe and thanks for the awesome workouts!

I've never posted to you before, Cathe, but am a HUGE fan and follower!!

Thanks for putting out amazing and challenging workouts, and for having this forum.

And most of all:

a Happy and Healthy 2008 to you and the crew!!

~Chris

>Wishing you all a Very Happy and Very Healthy New Year. If
>you are traveling tonight please be very careful.
>
>See you next year!!!
>(ok, how many times have you heard that today? ;-) )

Dear Cathe,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Viki:)

Happy New Year! Thanks for producing wonderful workouts for us! Looking forward to more challenges in 2008!

Colleen

http://images.deepbox.com/media/i/pgkHjdtpCbynvyH.gif[/img]

No going out for me....I will be at home watching movies!!

Cathe & Crew - Have a very Happy and Healthy New Year! Looking forward to another year of working out with you!

Robin
:7

Happy New Year to you, too, Cathe. I worked out with you today and will again tomorrow. Gotta exit the old and enter the new the right way!

April

Cathe,

I just wanted to let you know that I am a super-long time devoted fan! I'm an "almost" 47 year old woman who has searched high and low for exercise dvd's that are challenging and fun. You not only meet that qualification, but, by far, exceed it!! I've been working out almost all my life and have finally found someone who not only pushes me, but who is also fun and genuine. I have a huge library of video's, but only use yours (of which I have 40+ from which to choose). Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!! You're an inspiration and a huge role model. Please stay healthy and strong (and happy) this new year, and keep up the great work. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

An extremely happy fan,

Marcia

ps. I've been wanting to write to you for so long, but figured that you've heard this a million times already. But I wrote anyway because I just wanted to let you know how appreciated you are in East Brunswick, NJ!!!

Cathe, thank you for the fitness goals you have helped me meet. Thank you for pushing me farther then I ever thought possible. Thank you for quality workouts I can do at home. Thank you for being the gracious hostess you were in August. And most of all, thank you for your forum, which has helped me become one of the educated crowd and introduced me to some absolutely wonderful people.

All the best to you, the crew and the staff in the upcoming year.

Happy New Year to you Cathe! I wish you much health and happiness this year and always!! Working out with you is a pleasure...thanks for all that you do. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us in '08.

Happy New Year!
Laurie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.