Happy Birthday, Cathe!!!!

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Cathe:

I know that your birthday is tomorrow, but I am posting this a day early so we can all send our greetings and blessings today. :) I am hoping that you will take a break from the office and computer tomorrow to have fun and celebrate life. Enjoy your special day, and eat an extra piece of cake for me! :9 Celebrate the completion of filming and editing and, above all else, celebrate you! Cathe, you are absolutely a gift from God. :* I am asking Him to bless you beyond measure. Have a blessed, healthy, and happy day and year! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

I second the HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Have a BIG piece of cake - preferably Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake - now that you are finished filming!! :9 :9

My birthday was 7/18! I think it is awesome you are a fellow cancer sign!

That is so sweet Heather! I, too, ask God to bless Cathe...she is an inspiration.

xoxo, neicebug :7

Happy Birthday to you and ME!! :) We share the same birthday which just makes it a little more special to me!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cathe!! I hope you have a wonderful day full of surprises and receive great homemade gifts from your kids!! Peggy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

The new workouts look like they will be the best ever by the way. Congratulations! Can't wait....

Teresa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.