Gush, gush, gush...AGAIN

candori

Cathlete
What can I say? What words can I possibly find to convey how I feel about your amazing efforts?

Never, ever in my wildest dreams did I think I would be this excited and thrilled about working out. The Intensity Series delivers in a HUGE way. FUN, FUN, FUN, challenging, hugely captivating and shockingly effective! Your attention to detail with this series is so evident that it nearly jumps off the screen. It is more than apparent that you put your heart (and sweat) into the Intensity Series and I, like so many others, have benefited so much from your commitment to excellence.

Your energy is awe-inspiring, your physique downright astounding and your attitude is truly contagious.

I have nearly every one of your tapes and each time you continue to raise the bar and deliver the cutting-edge goods. Just yesterday, I was doing one of the (AWESOME) Pyramid tapes and as I was changing the weights, I glanced down and saw some wonderful definition in my arms and nearly teared up. With you, it all seems possible. You have made me an athlete. As a 35-year-old mother of a nearly one-year-old boy, I'm getting more compliments and feel more energetic, inspired and focused than I ever did in my 20's.

Thank you a million times over for doing what you do. I just hope you know how much you are treasured, respected and admired. I'm having such a blast. I've never smiled so much while working so hard.

There...gushing complete (for today at least).

Hi Angela! Oh my, now we have teared up together :'(. I'm so honored to have you feel this way. Thank you for a very heart felt note. You are VERY welcome and I'm so inspired by your dedication to reach your goals:). Take Care!

Gushing here too

Cathe,

You are amazing. You run your business *so* well. You are friendly, encouraging, approachable. You respond to this forum, despite your super busy life. You are always kind.

And you put out the most amazing workouts. I don't yet have the I-series (Since I ordered DVD), but I know that they will be the best workouts I have ever had.

Leela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.