Guest appearances

MasonK

Cathlete
Cathe, I was told that you sometimes travel and do guest spots at gyms outside your own. Any chance you would be coming to Long Island, NY in the near future? Would LOVE to take an actual Cathe class.

Thanks,
Kathleen

Not exactly the same question but I was wondering why you never appear at fitness conferences? You would be an excellent presenter. Take Care, Cyndie

Kathleen - Where on LI do you live? I'm originally from Der Park, but now live in Kings Park.

As a new Cathe user (actually, yesterday was my first time trying one of her tapes) I'd be intensely curious if she'd do a guest appearance on LI.

Take care.

-Deborah

>Cathe, I was told that you
>sometimes travel and do guest
>spots at gyms outside your
>own. Any chance you
>would be coming to Long
>Island, NY in the near
>future? Would LOVE to
>take an actual Cathe class.
>
>
>Thanks,
>Kathleen

Hi Kathleen and Cyndie! Thank you for your kind words. I actually used to present at fitness conferences years back when I was getting started in the fitness industry, but since then I have gotten very involved in establishing our video business. This caused me to put all of that on the back burner. I sure enjoyed presenting while I did it and am not saying that I will never do it again, but for right now, between the video business and having a little one, I simply can't find any more hours in the day. The only sad part about all of this is that this decision unfortunately keeps me from meeting such wonderful people like you. I hope someday we will be able to meet. Take Care! :)

Cathe: Thanks for your reply and TOTALLY understandable. I guess I'll just have to think about taking a drive into Jersey some Saturday!

Cyndie: Hi. I actually grew up in East Northport, but after doing 10 yrs in NYC and 3 traveling, I am settled in Port Washington - where the commute, while always horrendous - doesn't KILL me! Enjoy your Cathe tapes -- they're great!

K--

Sorry Debbie, I replied to Cyndie about the LI thing... Oops. I wrote:

Hi. I actually grew up in East Northport, but after doing 10 yrs in NYC and 3 traveling, I am settled in Port Washington - where the commute, while always horrendous - doesn't KILL me! Enjoy your Cathe tapes -- they're great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.