GS Legs Is my favorite

lcsavik_85

Cathlete
Thank you so much for this grueling leg workout! I love it! I've been using it along with L&G Extreme and PLB for the past month and a 1/2. I enjoy those slow motion lunges b/c everytime I do them, my quads look better and better. The front of my legs have smoothed out and I'm noticing more definition everyday. Also, the outer thigh work with the band has really helped me with kickboxing. They've slimed down too. :D Need to keep working on the hamstrings though they are showing signs of improvement. I think I cheat on the hamsting roll ins with the ball. My abs take over and keep my but lifted. Still fries my hamies though. I'll get better and try to concentrate on not cheating. lol.
I hope there is another leg workout like GS Legs in the works too. I can't wait to have doms like this workout gives me. }(

Thank you for making creative and effective workouts. I'm not afraid of the bikinii this year!

~Reece Out~

You've made me look fit and have givin me so much confidence. Your my favorite, Cathe. I haven't even touched my other videos since last summer. So its all about you girl! When ppl ask me what I do to look fit, I always give you the credit and I give them you website and they really appreciate it. I think all Catheites are walking advertisments for your company.
You Rock!

~Reece Out~

Hi Reece, if you don't have the Pyramid lower body you will love it. It is similar to GSL. I love the exercises using the stability ball.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie.:) :)

Wow! Now, that's what I like to hear. I was wondering what DVD to buy next, and I wanted something to work my post-pregnancy legs/butt. I am going to order this right now! Right now, I am afraid of the bikini!
-Jen

I love "Gym Style Legs"! It challenges me from start to end and when I finish the workout, I am whipped and then I give myself a pat on the back. I especially like the music at the very end during the stretch portion. It's so soothing and it makes me visualize a gentle, cascading waterfall---a perfect way to relax after a tough leg workout!

I think what is best for me about this workout (although I don't know why this is) is that unlike other lower body workouts, it gives me good doms THROUGHOUT the entire lower body-- where as even PLB (as much as I loved it and did it hoping that my hammies would get over it) would not give me doms everywhere, but just fry my hamstrings beyond repair.

This is a GREAT lower body workout. In my current rotation, I've been doing GS Legs, Muscle Max and the leg conditioning drills from Kick Max once a week each and my legs have gotten much more defined.

I have not done the leg drills from Kick max - everytime I get to them, I usually just stretch instead and do abs, but it sounds like they are worth adding in :) I cannot wait to get GSL - Actually I have to wait until I can buy the entire series!!! I bought KM and loved loved loved it, and so I know i need to just wait and buy the entire HC Series together, so I am saving slowly but surely...........(I did put it on my Christmas list if I don't have it by then - lol - hubby loves that one!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.