full body workouts

kariev

Cathlete
Hi guys. I wanted to know if any of you just do cathe's full body workouts only? I really like full body workouts as opposed to splits and I especially like ones that have cardio incorporated into them such as drill max or boot camp. just wanted to know what others like doing.

Hi guys. I wanted to know if any of you just do cathe's full body workouts only? I really like full body workouts as opposed to splits and I especially like ones that have cardio incorporated into them such as drill max or boot camp. just wanted to know what others like doing.

Hi,

Since this isn't for Cathe, you will probably get more responses in the Video & DVD Questions and Comments Forum. This forum here is actually for questions directed to Cathe.

But for the record, I used to only do total body workouts my strength and endurance went through the roof when I incorporated splits. I tend to add a cardio workout to the split routines but doing upper body one day and lower body the next allows me to really give it my all. I do that twice a week and then add total body in twice a week usually.

I don't know if you have any of her High Step workouts, but they are excellent circuit workouts as well.

Teals

Hi,

Since this isn't for Cathe, you will probably get more responses in the Video & DVD Questions and Comments Forum. This forum here is actually for questions directed to Cathe.

But for the record, I used to only do total body workouts my strength and endurance went through the roof when I incorporated splits. I tend to add a cardio workout to the split routines but doing upper body one day and lower body the next allows me to really give it my all. I do that twice a week and then add total body in twice a week usually.

I don't know if you have any of her High Step workouts, but they are excellent circuit workouts as well.

Teals

yes ii do full body workouts and seen verygood results but maybe in the future i might have to change they say your body becomes adapted to the same thing i might have to split my body parts in the future if i stop seeing results:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.