frustrated

2bwed3

I have been using the basic step and now the body fusion along with the ab w/stability ball 4 over 2.5 mnths. I haven't lost any weight. I don't eat bad. I'm 5ft 105Lbs. I'm getting married in a few mnths & would like to lose like 8 lbs or at least have my arms and stomach toned. What other workouts should I do to help me accomplish this?

not cathe here but here's some of my input..... I am 5ft also and if you weigh 105lb you are doing great! I weigh 113 (1 1/2 years after having a baby) and am trying to lose 10 more pounds. I think, IMO, running can do a lot for your stomach and for losing weight. I have read about shocking your system- change things up a bit, keep your muscles guessing. Try doing things that you haven't done before. Have you done Cathe's KPC and Kickmax workouts? They are awesome for toning arms, back, legs and stomach. I get great results from Cathe's Pyramid upper and lower workouts too! There are so many to choose from and they are so worth it! Good luck and congratulations on your marriage.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.