Four babies and a preacher

Hi Cathe,
I am new to all of your workouts and am really impressed! I have delivered 3 babies naturally, my last one had to be c-section, my husband is back in college due to a work related accident (he is a bi-vocational southern baptist preacher), my children's ages (all girls) are 8, 6, 3, and 6 months, and I just turned 30 this year! I am a busy mom!
My biggest fitness goals are to be able to do those "rocket shoots" and the most advanced pushups you can think of. I guess I am just not sure how I would go about nailing those goals since my strength is not up there. I am not a couch potato (with my family - who could be) and I am very active. I am the "fittest fat person you'll ever meet". lol. I'm really not sure how to find a specific question to cover all of my "problems", so any pointers would be wonderful. I am not a workout dummy - I know the basics and I used to be an aerobics instructor before my last two girls. However, I have never obtained my fitness goals before.
Thanks for wading through my "book". Please help. I am committed to do whatever challenge one would put in front of me. I am committed to be a healthy, fit, active Madhouse Mom!

Bump! And another whole-hearted welcome!

Hope you get a response from Cathe; you might also try posting in Open Discussion too. Keep up the good work, and best of luck!

Not Cathe, but welcome!
I love your screenname!:D
Good for you for pursuing fitness even with a madhouse!
I remember those years....I'm 36 (for one more month) and have a 19yr old + 9months, just 19 year old, 18, 17, and 15!
The chaos does end....or so I'm told! ;)
I've found mostly it just becomes a different chaos!
I hope your husband is recovering well from his accident!
Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.