flying jacks

cdanko

Hi! Happy Spring to all. I would like to know how Cathe and crew get so high off the ground when they are doing flying jacks or any of the jumping. It is awesome how high they can jump. How do they do that??

I have a theory about this. I posted it a while back in the Open Discussion forum. Notice how they're all wearing pants? I think it's because their legs have been replaced with cybernetic prosthetics. I mean, come ON!! How else can they do all those airborne jacks and plie jacks and STILL BE SMILING???

;)

lol shelly!

i think part of it is the aerobic floor... if you watch.. you see the floor "gives"... so i think its springy properties help to propel them upward!

(i like shelly's version better!)

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I think the springy floor helps alot. But I also think they have a lot of fast-twitch fibers in those legs (as well as springs!)

Very funny, Shelly!
Even if I could jump that high, I don't have the ceiling clearance in my workout room. (Or at least that's my excuse!;) )

I cant do them !!!! LOL I'm going to try it on my trampoline And some other jump Cathe does . I'm thinking its a fear factor thing for me and maybe getting it down on the tramp will help me to do it in a workout without that fear thing .Will let you know if it helps me LOL

I also believe that most of Cathe's crew is around 5' -5'2" tall. Taller people don't seem to get as much "air" (look at Rhonda).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.