Fitness/Aerobic instructor?

intensitylisa

Cathlete
:) Hi Cathe!
I wanted to know who you admire as a fitness/aerobic instructor. Also, I am new to your board but have been a faithful fan since 1990. I own all of your videos and have your wallpaper on my computer at work as well as pictures of you on my bulletin board. What attracted me to your videos and your style of instructing was that your videos are never boring and I feel that I have really accomplished my goal when I finish one of your videos. Some of the videos are real killers. Also, we are the same age, 38, I was born in February. What month is your birthday? I like the fact that you mix up video selections from cardio, weight training, interval training, kickboxing etc. My favorite video of yours thus far would have to be Rhythmic Step. I like all the different choreography. My goal is to meet you as you are my inspiration and I would like to know if I could take one of your classes? Would you mind signing an autograph for me? Yours truly,
Lisa Creaton

Hi Lisa! Thanks for your kind email. I'm so happy to hear that you have enjoyed all of the variety of my workouts over the years. Sure, you can come take class with me, that's not a problem at all. When you decide to come, please email me and I will give you more details. Looking forward to meeting you. Cathe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.