Feedback on videos

lora

Well I have been reading the questions from this web site for ages and have finally taken the plunge and registered. Woo-hoo! I already have MIS and love it but find it really difficult to complete in one session. My question is: I have preordered Cathe's new videos (haven't received them yet) but don't know whether I should also buy the PS series or if it is kind of redundent since the actual time spent on each body part seems fairly comparable. For those who do have all those videos, maybe you could let me know what you think of them. Also, I love the idea of doing one body part a day since then you don't have to do marathon workouts but so many people say that you really can't get any results this way and that your muscle groups in the upper body don't get enough rest since you keep working them to some degree for 5 days straight. I would really love to hear any thoughts you might have.

New Tapes

Hi Lora! I received my new tapes last week on Thursday. So far I've completed Leaner Legs, Biceps and Back. Will do Chest tonight. Personally I feel you should go with the PS Series simply because these new tapes are very INTENSE and HARD to master. I needed to take a hot bath last night after doing Biceps tape. My muscles have never felt so sore! The PS Series gives you the opportunity to gain muscle definition. The new tapes are used as a maintenance. You have to use lighter weights with higher reps. I made the mistake of using 45 lb. barbell with the Leaner Legs tape. My legs never quivered so much in all the 15 years of working out! Also I'm really not used to doing cardio and then strength training so this may be a part of why my arms are so fatigued and yes you never really rest your arms at all. It's up to you ultimately what you want to do but Cathe herself did advise to use a rotation of 5 weeks of her cardio tapes and PS Series and then do a rotation for 5 weeks with her new tapes. Happy deciding! Kathy

Hi Lora!!

I pretty much asked the same questuon to Cathe a little while back. She said that the two are similar, but the delivery and rep style are different. I took that to mean you will work your muscle differently with the 2 different series. Therefore,you will continue to stimulate the muscles by rotating between the two. I don't have the PS Series yet, and I'm waiting on the 8-pak, so I can't speak from personal experience,but I will be able to soon
happy.gif
!!

Thank!

Thanks so much for your thoughts! What the heck - I went and bought all of them but still haven't receiced them yet. Can't wait!

You won't regret it

I love all of Cathe's tapes. They are all different, which works well for me as I get bored after 4 weeks of one rotation. I also think that the different emphasis of each group of tapes will do wonderful things for our bods. Now....have you got BodyMax
happy.gif
hehe
Andrea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.