eye makeup

jsaguier

Cathe - I am an instructor who is always struggling to find mascara that does not run when I am sweating. I know that you use Bobbi Brown for your face. Do you use it for your eyes too?

Hi Jsauire! Bummer I can't help you there since I don't use mascara when I am working out. The make up artists apply a lot of it though when we are filming but I don't know what kind they use. Their make up pallets are loaded with so many various product lines that I have no idea what they use. Sorry, wish I could help you more.

Hi Donnamarie,

I wear contacts and thus wear waterproof mascara since I often need to add drops to my eyes, and also don't want any mascara running into my eyes.

What I have found to work well is the Maybelline Volume Express - make sure to get Waterproof. Since it is waterproof, I typically use a gel style baby oil (just a small drop) and rub over my eyes to remove it. (Actually kinda moisturizes at the same time).

Hope that helps ;-)

I've had luck with only 1 kind of mascara: (ie: no racoon eyes). Mirenesse will not come off until you are ready to take it off, and it just comes right off with water. Love the stuff. I wear contacts too. Bought mine from HSN.
rilbe4

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.