Excellent Customer Service!!

dobberjean

hi cathe!! i just wanted to take a moment and thank you for the wonderful customer service and the wonderful products that you put out!! i think it is awesome that you take the time out of your busy schedule to answer questions and to listen to our requests for video ideas!! i think i speak for a lot of us: THANK YOU!!! :)

RE: Ibid

I second that emotion! I got my "2001 - A Cathe Odyssey" batch of tapes yesterday afternoon; they were sitting in a little box grinning at me from my front steps. What a concept - getting what you were promised when you were promised it!

I can only imagine the sprint that you and your staff had to go through to get these babies produced, packaged and shipped out the door. Once again, I think a lot of retail businesses could learn a lot from Step N Motion.

Thanks!

Annette

Hi Dobberjean and Annette! Thank you kindly. Yes, it was just a wee bit busy around here last weekend but knowing of everyones anticipation made it much easier to keep up with the stuff, pack, seal, and stamp.....stuff, pack, seal, and stamp.....stuff, pack, seal, and stamp.....:)!

Enjoy your videos!

I also must commend you on your excellent customer service Cathe - I pre-ordered the five pack. Got the S&H and two PHs instead of PH and RS. Called SNM, got a call back within minutes!!!!!! They said to keep the extra PH cuz it would be too costly to return it. WOW - you guys are awesome. I just want everyone to know they are dealing with a classy company. Thanks again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.