Effective w/o step?

LaBelleRebelle

How effective would the videos be without the step? I tried to do IntervalMax today and was tripping all over the place... I just can't quite do it! So I moved the step out of the way and was able to complete it without the step. Will the workout be a lot less effective without the step? I know that it's probably better to do it without the step than to not do it at all.

I have Cardio Kicks and I absolutely love it, but I need a little more variety with my cardio workouts. I also have MIC and Circuit Max, can I also do these without the step?

Of course you can! The step does add intensity but there's much to be said for moderate intensity. And MIC and Interval Max are so intense, losing the step shouldn't prevent an awesome workout. It's a great way to modify!

Hi ...I do about half of Interval Max (which is on tap for today :D) on the floor. The plyo scissors just kill me aging knees. When my muscles aren't quite up to a step workout due to SL&A the day before, I have done the step workout on the floor. IMHO, step workouts can modified to floor workouts.

DM

As long as you are challenging yourself and staying in your aerobic training zone, you can do the workout however it suits you :)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.