The DvDs have arrived!

kathryn

Cathlete
And I confess to having spent a good part of yesterday doing a preview of all the new exercises (I fast forwarded through repeated moves). Now, the only problem is which routine to do first! ;-)
I think I'll go with rythmic step, which looks like soooo much fun! (At one point, when you're doing the squat on the side, then over the top variations, and you say the move is good for the inner and outer thighs, I was suddenly reminded that this was a WORKOUT, and not playtime! Well, we'll see if I feel the same once I try it (the mini-me aerobicizer in my brain who was doing the workout along with you while I ate popcorn ;-) didn't have much trouble with the choreography).

Hi Kathryn! MMMMMM popcorn, just kidding! I'm glad you are enjoying the DVD's. Funny that you mention the drop squat with the cha cha over the top as "playtime". I just did that move a couple of hours ago in class and I could tell eveyone was just having fun "dancing" across the top. That is great:), but I had to remind them that while they are having this fun that they really should focus on getting the most out of the move and challenge their inner thigh muscles by contracting them as they land and push off to do it again.

That's funny!

Kathryn, I have never thought to pop popcorn and really enjoy previewing. You may be on to something! I tracked my DVD's and they are in Phoenix so I' ll get them tomorrow! I can't wait! It's great to know there are so many choices!

Bobbi
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.