don't send me hate mail...

wendyloo

Cathlete
But I just wanted to remind everyone about the Open Discussion and Video Questions and Comments forums. Seems like alot of posts here recently haven't been questions that are inteded just for Cathe...
Sorry for butting in :)
Wendy

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-01 AT 02:40PM (Est)[/font][p]Wendy,

am pretty sure I am guilty of doing this, partly out of ignorance and I do apologize for the misuse. I think I'm starting to catch on a little better now! (although I still don't know how to use the cute little faces, maybe someone could explain on a different forum! :)) My first quetion about which video to do next, really was directed to Cathe because I was getting confused by all the differing opinions. I thought that since she had actually made them she might have one that really stood out that would build on the Wedding video and prepare me for the other ones. I hope that makes sense and thanks for the gentle reminder!

Melissa

Okay this is wierd, but I think I inadvertantley (however you spell that) figured out how to do the faces. I'm sure, - right after I say I don't know how it shows up on my post- how crazy is that?!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-01 AT 05:21PM (Est)[/font][p]Wendy,
your timing on this post was too much! I was just thinking the same thing and remembering Cathe's post a few weeks ago to try and keep this forum for questions to her only. I was wondering whether or not I should post a note about it or not.
Good job on the reminder! :)
Becky

I just read this and had no idea that questions should only be directed at Cathe. I would love for Cathe to answer all my questions but I feel as though she does such an excellent job getting back to sooo many people that I would direct my questions to anyone hoping to get a response. I also see a lot of questions and think, boy, she must be raising those eyes up to Heaven at this one. I love getting on this website and learning different things about working out. It's also great to see that people are asking questions about Cathe's videos that also help me with the same. Are you sure Cathe doesn't mind answering all those questions that come across????

I also can't wait for her new strength training videos, she is definitely number one on my list.

Cheers

Hi,
I don't want to put words in her mouth, but Cathe recently posted that she would like people to post questions that are intended ONLY for her on this conference, and to use the other two for questions that others in the "educated crowd" could help with. She was finding it difficult to weed through the topics to find the questions that were directed at just her...
Wendy

Hello

Wendy,

Thank you for the reminder. It helps to keep things flowing smoothly and accurately. Wendy...you never butt in. Your wisdom and advice is appreciated!!!!

Best To You!
Laura

Questions for Cathe on the conference,sorry to sound ignorant but what are the other two that one would post at??

The other two conferences are the Video questions and the Open discussion forums. They are listed below the "Ask Cathe" forum. There is also a Fit Pregnancy forum, for those who are expecting.

Veronica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.