decisions, decisions,decisions

Hi Cathe!
Congratulationsto you and your family on the new arrival. I have questions about strenght training. I know you get asked a lot, but i need a little clarification. Ok here it goes. If I use S@H for 3 weeks, then go to PH for three weeks and then go to PS series for 3 weeks, can I go directly back to S@H? Can I put PS and S@H back to back that way? Or should I try it and see what kind of results I get? I will certainly ajust my weights accorrdingly. I hope these questions make sense. I do not want to burn myself out. Your input would be most helpful. Thank you for inspiring me to be fit and happy.

Hi! Sure you can put them together like this. There really is no exact right or wrong formula. And regarding feeling burned out, if this should ever be the case, simply take anywhere from a few days to a week of and you will recover greatly from this. Good Luck!

Hi

Great question. I'm starting the same rotation. But, I'm only staying on each rotation a week at a time. My plan is to rotate the three rotations for 12 weeks. I'm expecting good results, by the end of the 12th week. Have a wonderful day ;o)

Trese

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.