Dear Cathe.........

jloewe

Cathlete
This is to let you know that I started a group here on the forums of Tri-State Catheites who live within driving distance of your club.

We are planning to come for KB Bootcamp on 9/15...yes I know that is wayyyy to far in advance to predict whether or not you will be teaching.

I've explained to the group that I have always contacted Nancy in the past regarding your schedule, and also explained to the group...(though I don't feel this is necessary) that emergencies happen, life happens, and there is the chance that you may have to find coverage last minute, even after I e-mail with Nancy.

It is a risk that I happily take when I make the drive to your club, and every person that wants to come has to know that there is some risk involved, but I am 1,000% confident that my fellow Catheites know this.

I have been lucky enough to have this converation in the past with you at your club, you know where I stand on the issue that if something came up...I'd take the class anyway, and would certainly harbor absolutely no ill feelings towards you, and feel very safe in saying my fellow Catheites feel as I do!

Yikes, business trip still to be confirmed

Hi Jerry! Thank goodness I just saw this tonight. Thank you for letting me know. I actually have a two day business trip in NYC that has been scheduled any two days between Monday the 15th through Thursday the 18th. Right now it looks as if it is going to either be Tuesday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Thursday. If that comes back confirmed we are in good shape. I will have more info for you in a day or two. It would be so fun to have you all come so I really do hope that the meeting is after the 15th. Fingers crossed everyone :D

Hi Jerry! Thank goodness I just saw this tonight. Thank you for letting me know. I actually have a two day business trip in NYC that has been scheduled any two days between Monday the 15th through Thursday the 18th. Right now it looks as if it is going to either be Tuesday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Thursday. If that comes back confirmed we are in good shape. I will have more info for you in a day or two. It would be so fun to have you all come so I really do hope that the meeting is after the 15th. Fingers crossed everyone :D

Thanks, Cathe!!! Definitely crossing everything that can be crossed..I am even holding out hope that my wife may come up with me...she would probably either walk the track upstairs or go on the treadmill, but I would love for her to meet you!!

Bumping for status info from Cathe...can I un-cross may fingers yet...I am afraid they will remain in this position forever if I don't straighten them soon, it does make working out tougher like this.....;)

It's a go!

Hi Tri-Staters (love the title of your group :)),

Ok, I finally got the word. I'm in NYC on the 17th to 18th...yahoo! That means the 15th is a go. Double knot your laces and bring your game faces :eek:. Oh and Jer, you can finally uncross your fingers now too, LOL! See you soon!

Thanks 4 the heads-up!!!

Cathe,

Can't wait to party with you again and my fellow Tri-Staters...bring it on!!!!!

Holding out hope for the Mrs. J-Loewe to join us, but ahe will have worked 26 hours the previous two days, and I'm just not sure, I've learned never to count her out, though, and she definitely wants to meet the only other woman who can make me swear at the drop of a hat, or at least, the lift of a weight....:p

She has promised to make the trip with me at some point, though, especially since I promised to stop at Macy's and Kohl's on the way home...:cool:

Hi Tri-Staters (love the title of your group :)),

Ok, I finally got the word. I'm in NYC on the 17th to 18th...yahoo! That means the 15th is a go. Double knot your laces and bring your game faces :eek:. Oh and Jer, you can finally uncross your fingers now too, LOL! See you soon!

Hey!!!!! Who's the poet around here...huh??? Not bad, not bad at all, I may have to steal that line for a future RT poem...:cool:

My crooked fingers thank you for your reply, they were a big aid in doing MM today...;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.