Date for San Diego?

LeanneM

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I'm so excited to see that you'll be coming to San Diego as part of your Eggland's Best tour. Since you mentioned in the email you sent out that the date was already picked, do you mind letting us know when and where in San Diego it'll be? I want to make sure that I have the date set aside so I can be there! :D

I may get down there for it, since (sniff, sniff) I don't see San Francisco on the list. I'm also wondering if the sign ups will be the same sort of race as they are for the local road trips, and also wondering will the classes be held in the hotel, so we race up to our rooms for showers, or ????? Sorry if I've missed these details! I'm having a hard time imagining what kind of facilities will be used after her gym was so great.

Hi Cathe,

I'm so excited to see that you'll be coming to San Diego as part of your Eggland's Best tour. Since you mentioned in the email you sent out that the date was already picked, do you mind letting us know when and where in San Diego it'll be? I want to make sure that I have the date set aside so I can be there! :D

July 30 and 31st, 2010. The event will be held in the San Diego convention center.

Hi Cathe,

Hi Leanne:
Which email are you referring to that you you received? I don't think I got that email.

thank you!;)

llp -- Here's the e-mail:

Hi Everyone,

Thank You Road Trippers

We hope everyone had a really great time and we look forward to seeing you again next year – Thanks for coming! We have already posted a few pictures on Flickr and will continue to post a lot more Road Trip pictures as the week progresses. If you attended the event please post your pictures too in our forums or in photoplog!

Cathe Eggland’s Best National Tour Cities Announced

At the just completed Cathe 2009 road trip we announced the first cities for the Cathe Eggland’s Best National Tour. We are in the process of booking conference centers and banquet rooms for each event across the USA. The cities we have announced so far are:
1. Daytona Beach, FL
2. San Diego, CA
3. Chicago
4. Texas ( we’re looking at Austin, Dallas or San Antonio)
5. NYC
6. Atlanta, Ga

In addition to these top 6 choices we’re also looking at Seattle, Minneapolis, Denver, Phoenix, Baltimore and Boston. Currently only Daytona and San Diego have been booked, but we hope to have all the other sites reserved by the end of this month. It may be necessary in some cases to change a location if we’re unable to book the space we need, but we think we will be able to find space in all of our top city choices. If you have a location you would like to see us come to please let us know in our forums.

This Weeks Featured Product (Save 30% - Offer Ends Aug 9th):

This week’s featured product (coupon code FP-30) is Cathe’s Circuit Max + Cardio Kicks DVD. This DVD contains two older but still fun and challenging workouts: Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks. This DVD is also known as the 2 pack. To Order Cathe’s Circuit Max + Cardio Kicks DVD just click on the link above and enter coupon code FP-30 when prompted and save 30% off the regular price…. but hurry this special is for a limited time only and will end on August 9th.

Success Story Spotlight

This week’s success story is titled “Changed my life!” from Kathy in Wayne, OH and is about how she lost over 48 lbs and became a personal trainer. Kathy’s story is now featured on our www.thecathenation.com home page.
You can help us build our community by submitting your success story today. If your submission is selected for our “Success Story Spotlight” on the www.thecathenation.com home page you will receive a $100 gift certificate that also may be used at www.shopcathe.com (presale items excluded). All submissions will receive a 15% off coupon for our www.shopcathe.com store. To submit your story – Click Here

Cathe’s August Rotation
You can now download Cathe’s August Rotation into your Workout manager calendar at http://www.thecathenation.com/workout . This month you are going to shock your system with a fitness pyramid. You’re going to do one week of endurance, one week of moderate to heavy strength, one week of heavy strength, and one week of power and strength. Enjoy!

Facebook Fan Page

Make sure to join our Facebook Fan Page - it’s Free to join and Fans receive exclusive updates and special discounts. It’s also a quick and easy way to keep up with the latest news from us and a lot of fun too.

Regards,

Cathe dot Com

Cathe -- I'm super excited! Thanks for sharing the date. If you come to Seattle, I'm planning to go there for sure! If not, it will be San Diego.

What exactly is the Eggland Tour? I live in San Diego and would love to attend. I've always wanted to go on a RT, but too expensive for me, so this would be perfect.

Thanks Renee for pasting in that email; that email eventually made it to my mailbox! Sounds like you are on the West Coast? I'm in Portland, and would go to San Diego, but, more likely would drive to Seattle, since it's only 3 hours away... ;). But, I'm not ruling out the possibilty of going to both -- I'll cross that bridge if I am lucky enough to make that choice!:)

Thanks Renee for pasting in that email; that email eventually made it to my mailbox! Sounds like you are on the West Coast? I'm in Portland, and would go to San Diego, but, more likely would drive to Seattle, since it's only 3 hours away... ;). But, I'm not ruling out the possibilty of going to both -- I'll cross that bridge if I am lucky enough to make that choice!:)

I am in Portland too - so would LOVE to see the RT in Seattle!!! :)

i am a san diegan that somehow missed that email mentioning that SD was confirmed - so i am very appreciate for this thread. :eek: so excited for july!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.