CTX & PS

annie2867

Cathlete
Hi Cathe:

I'm really trying to get my shoulders looking good for this season! Last week I did CTX everyday and then extended each body part after the tape ended for 15 to twenty minutes (didn't really feel any difference), Oh Well! This morning I did All step, did the shoulder part, then went straight to PS Chest/Shoulders and triceps. My question is, is that too long to wait to get to the shoulder part of PS or am I still making headway. I've had CTX for quite a while and though I love the program I'm starting to OD a little, so I'm going to have to mix them up with my other tapes so I can't do the rotation that I did last week for a while.

I wrote down how you get buffed by working each body part for a long time each day 4 or 5 times a week. I could easily do this but I would need a tape for each day, can't do it alone.

Thanks!

Hi! I would keep your shoulder exercises together instead of doing some and then hitting it again about 10 minutes later (as will happen if you do PS Chest, shoulders, triceps in that order). I would rather see you have the shoulder portion of PS cued up and ready to go.

I want to say that you will be VERY VERY PLEASED with the new Slow Heavy Shoulders routine. It is my favorite of all of them. By the last exercise you will feel extroidinary heat in your shoulder muscle. Hang in there help is on the way ;-)!

AARGH!

There you go again, Cathe, tantalizing us with a taste of the new videos!! Will the wait ever be over ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.