CTX Only for Rotation to lose weight after birth

WantFit

Cathlete
Cathe,

I am new to your program. I found it 3 weeks ago and I am already hooked up with it.

I consider myself an intermediate and rather fit before I had my 2nd child 10 months ago. I am 5'3" and 125 pounds. I eat almost clean. But after 2nd child birth with C-section, I still have more than extra 20 pounds with me.

My question is can I use your CTX only to do rotation to lose weight about 20 pounds from now to June? So far I have the following DVDs,

All 3 GS series
HSC
HSTA
HC EXTREME
CTX
ME(VHS)
MM is on its way

I only have about one hour workout time in the morning(joggling between 2 kids and full time job). What kind of rotation should I take can be effective to lose those unwanted fat and flab ab?

I welcome anyone inputs.

Thanks

WantFit

You know the CTX series IS a rotation and each day comes in at under 1 hour per day. Just follow the 6 workouts and you will have acardio each day and work an upper body part for 5 days, do Leaner Legs on the 6th day and rest for the 7th.

Couldn't be easier.

If you want to mess around with more workouts and do mnore cardio, then I suggest the following:

Mon--Any 2 CTX cardios (say All Step and Power Circuit)
Tues--GS Chest/Tris
Weds--Any 2 CTX cardios (say 10 10 10 and Kickbox)
Thurs--GS Back/Shoulders/Bis
Fri--CTX Step + Intervals, followed by leaner Legs
Sat--Rest
Sun--ME or MM

This gives you plenty of cardio of a variety of styles, you work each upper body part twice and the lower body twice also because of the weighted lower body wwork in CTX Power Circuit and you rest each muscle group before working it again. Add abs in as desired, and as they come up folowing the cardios you have selected for each day.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.