confused about the new tape series

Hi, I'm thinking about buying the tape series with all the tapes but I'm not sure what all i'm getting. It says Rythmic Step, Interval Max, MIC, Slow/Heavy, Pure Strength, Powerhouse, MIS and body max. First the MIS, is that the strength and cardio? Isn't the Pure Strength series basically the same as the SLow/Heavy? And, do you get all three Pure Strength tapes? Isn't MIC part of MIS? Thanks for your help. I'm new to Cathe's tapes and absolutely love the challenging work-outs.......Kerri

Hi, I will try to help you. First, MIS is maximum intensity strength - it is all strength - no cardio except for the fact it works you hard. MIC - is all cardio and no they are not one in the same. MIC is floor and step combined in one tape - it is about 75 minutes of pure cardio, it is a great tape. Pure Strength series - yes you should get all three tapes and they are for strength like the new slow/heavy series but they are different workouts which your body needs to constantly challange your muscle groups.
I hope this helps, and if you want challanging workouts you have come to the right place, Cathe is the best, there is no-one else that challanges you like she does. I am sure once you have tried her tapes you will never buy anyone elses again. I know I haven't.!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.