Chris/SNM

crm549

Cathlete
Is there no one monitoring the Support Forums any longer? There reason I am asking because I have posted a question/request on November 9 and I have not received a response. And as far as I can tell, no one else has receive a response to anything they have posted on those forums either.

The new social group navigation is just cumbersome if not horrendous. No one who post in my social group is happy about the fact that the reply box has been moved to the bottom.
We (at least the people in my social group) would prefer to have the reply box moved back to the top. We were quite happy with it in that location. It makes it much easier to respond to recent post.

Is there a setting that we can do this with ourselves? Is this something that the web guys have to do? Or is this something we are just stuck with?

Thank you

Ditto. Our group would also like to be able to sort the posts in a thread so that the oldest is at the top rather than the bottom. I posted about this in the Support Forum, as well, with no response.

Double dittos! :D

On a sort of related note, I was just browsing the "Shop Cathe" section and WOW does it look great!! Very user friendly and festive too! :D It makes me want to do some shoppin'! ;)

Thank you!

This is a change Vbulletin made to the software and I'm not sure how easy or hard this will be to fix. Currently we're backlogged on other projects, but will take a look at this when we have the time.

This is a change Vbulletin made to the software and I'm not sure how easy or hard this will be to fix. Currently we're backlogged on other projects, but will take a look at this when we have the time.

Alright thank you.
Bummer.

Just having an acknowledgment goes a long way, along with the explanation of why the change was made. It's perfectly understandable that there are a zillion things going on at Cathe.com. We appreciate your adding this to the to-do list as time permits.

Hi,

I also want to know why there are no responses any longer to the questions on the Workout Manager forum. There are still things about it that don't work correctly and no one answers or acknowledges the questions.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.