Cathe's young fans....

ChristinaK

Cathlete
My 3 1/2 year old likes to work out with Cathe. Last night he wanted to exercise. Normally he wants to do his Teletubby or Tae Bo Kids tape, but this time he wanted to do one of Mommy's tapes. I told him he could pick one out. He picked out CTX Kickbox and put it in the VCR saying "Cathe's going to kick our booties." He was so cute doing the side kicks and saying kick, kick, kick, with Cathe. Then when he heard Cathe say something about the kicks will kick your butt, he cracked up and said "You're funny Cathe".

I just told him that I was writing this message and he wanted me to tell Cathe he said "Happy Thanksgiving Food and eat lots of pumpkin pie"

Christina, that is so cute! I teach 3 1/2 year olds, and they make me so incredibly happy to be alive! They are so sweet and innocent :)
Thanks for sharing that adorable story!
Wendy

Hi Christina! What a cute story. Have you done more of "mommy's workouts" since then? Big smooches to our little fitness tike!

Hi Cathe,

:-jumpy My little guy was so excited that you responded to our note about his workout. His exact words were "Oh! That's neat!" This is high praise from him. He giggled when I told him you sent him big smooches. You are his favorite fitness instructor. Any time I put one of your tapes in, he says "Hi Cathe".

He's a sporadic exerciser so he hasn't worked out with me since then but when I was doing Bodymax Upper Body the other day he wanted to know if you were kicking my bootie. I had to tell him that you always kick my bootie. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.