Cathe...are you ok?

I'd noticed that too. Maybe she's so busy working on those new videos ;-) ! Really though, hope to see Cathe around, fit & happy real soon. Take care & be well~and that goes for you too!

Hi Alli! Thanks so much for the concern. It has been a very tough week here in my household. Both my husband and Eric came down with the stomach flu that has been going around here and I had to stay home with them. My husband has it the worst with high fever, vomiting, diarreah, and stomach spasms. Eric fortunately only has the diarreah. I have been busy pampering the family, disinfecting the house non-stop, and being designated driver for refills on medications and doctor visits. I'm happy to report that just today my boys are on the road to recovery and I can finally get back to the forum. I sure have missed you all :)!

They're supposed to be pampering you!

Be sure that you're getting plenty of rest, vitamins and good, healthy food while you're caring for your sick boys. You certainly don't need the stomach flu right now. I hope they both are better soon!

Hi Cathe! Here's hoping your family gets better real soon! And that you don't catch anything yourself! Glad you're back... :)

Sounds like you had a messy week. Those stomach flus can zap the life out of you. So glad to hear your guys are on the mend. I hope you stay well.

Joyce

Cathe,
So glad to hear your men are doing better. What a tough week you've had! Glad to hear you didn't catch it too. Take care... We missed you a bunch too,
Ruth :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.