Cathe Workout Trips!!

Roses

Cathlete
Cathe,

A dear friend of mine was all excited to hear about the roadtrip and together we started thinking....hey, why not have Cathe visit various cities putting on workout session(s). May be a silly idea, but I'd much rather go to St. Louis to workout to Cathe than go to say a sporting event or a concert.

Kinda like a band going on tour, we could have Cathe going on tour!

Bet I'm not the only one who would like this.

Sami

I love the idea, but I think we'd have to clone her. We're running her ragged - LOL!!

Mar;-)

Wow, this would be great. She can even stay a my house;-)
Canada's a great place, especially Cambridge ontario:) :)
Sherry

Great idea, Sami!!! There are plenty of places I can think of here in St. Louis!...though, as others have said, it might sort of spread her a bit thin lol...(also wanted to say "hi, bud!" :)

Terry

That would be fun, but I'll bet it would be too much to ask while her boys are so young. I'm guessing touring around the country would be way too hard on a young family.

If that's too much for Cathe right now, maybe we could organize our own mini Cathe Road trips locally. We could rent a hotel ballroom with a huge TV screen and sound system, bring our own equipment & Cathe DVDs and workout together. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Marla :7

I think we need a "central" Road Trip (St. Louis or Chicago), a "West coast" Road Trip, and a "Southern" Road Trip. Couldn't that cover everyone, in addition to the regular road trip?

I think that would be a wonderful idea but agree with Marla that it would be too much to ask of Cathe and her family.

I know that I definitely would go though if Cathe came locally where I live:)

Nadine and I were talking about that on our way home from the Road Trip. Surely she would come to Texas with so many of us here in our big state. ;)

Oh, I know its probably just a pipe dream to have Cathe come so close. With two little ones its basically impossible - but HEY can't a woman dream!!!!

Sami

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.