Cathe where did you get those muscles?

dcustard

Hi Cathe,

Was it any one system that gave you those awesomely sculpted muscles?
I plan on using your shock cardio series and mesocycles after I give birth (gained 22 pounds) I am 40 weeks and 5 days pregnant! (the EDD was Valentine's).
Will I see muscular results from these dvd's? Oh, I have been a workout freak since I was 13 and lifted weights since I was 17, I am definitely no stranger to fitness, hard work, dedication or building muscle. I am now 34.

I have built myself up in 6 weeks using the 4 exercises per muscle group and 4 sets per exercise method and always seem to return to that (for good reason) so I'm always a bit unsure if I should try new approaches when I am looking to gain muscle again.....Thanks!
Denise

Hi Denise...Congratulations on the arrival of your little muffin. I'm sure by now you have had your baby!

As for your workouts, yes, between STS and Shock Cardio, you will get great results. Being consistent, eating well, and getting sleep is key (well the sleep will be hard with your new baby, but do the best you can).

Shocking your system with new ways to challenge your body is what brings about positive changes. The method you used before, while I'm sure effective, will only work for so long before your body needs a new challenge. If its too predictable, your body goes through the motions with little extra effort, but if its being given a slightly varied routine every workout, it doesn't know what to expect and therefore stays alert and works hard to meet the new demands.

Good luck and hugs to you and your angel.

Thanks Cathe!

Taegan was born on President's day instead of Valentine's, he is an absolute angel;)

Thank you very much for taking your time to answer my question. I cannot wait to get started with your program!
Take care,
Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.