Cathe-what is your shoe?

i have worn the Ryka Enlight II shoes for years and would like something different to switch the 2 around. what shoe do u wear in your videos now for cardio?

laura

New shoes

i have worn the Ryka Enlight II shoes for years and would like something different to switch the 2 around. what shoe do u wear in your videos now for cardio?

laura

Hi Laura! I was in the exact same predicament. I did some experimenting and after many shoes (some which were fine and comfortable, but just not for excessive cardio) I found a pair of Nike running shoes (which are surprisingly comfortable for my step classes too). Normally I don't recommend running shoes at all for step or hi/lo because they don't usually offer the proper lateral support but this shoe runs really narrow ( I have a narrow foot) and along with my heel gel inserts is doing the trick for me. I wouldn't say this will work for everyone but it is working for me. I'm not in the office right now and that's where my shoes are. I'll have to post the style when I get there later. But I do know that the model is not from this year so you may have to find them online instead of the stores.

Edited to add: Ok, I'm at work now....They are Womens Air Nike 5K+ style # 316040111

Last edited:
i never did think of using running shoes. i thought they always had to be aerobic shoes. maybe i can use my Brooks Adrenilin running shoes? they are very cushy and roomy. i have wide feet.

laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.