Cathe, u made my other videos easy

Rachel_Lam

Cathlete
Hello,
I just wanted to try something different...so I tried your videos and loved S&H...after 4 weeks of S&H with Cardio kicks I thought I could go back to my old rotation and do things fresh. But NO...everything is so easy now! This is all your fault. Even spinning seems easy. How can this be? I only had cardio kicks once/week and another cardio tape once/week ... it was all weights the other 3 days but you managed to make even my pure cardio videos a waste of time. :p ... you are amazing ...now can you help me with a rotation to keep this going? I love your slow lifting style...love the split training ... will a beginning Cathe fan learn Rhythmic step? I read reviews that say it's dancy but I prefer that to power 7's or whatever those jumps are.
I have Bodymax, powermax, LL, Powercircuit and S&H ... my favs are LL, S&H and powermax ... what series would you suggest would round out my collection? I have mostly FIRM videos and I used to teach spinning but mostly am a beginner with your tapes for weight lifting. I still need to lose 20 lbs since I am stuck at 145 lbs at 5'4". My goal is fatloss and to get some nice shoulder muscles, my legs look good where they are right now ...P.S. Love your LL/S&H Legs tape...they complement each other well. Thank you!

RE: Cathe suggestions from a Not-Cathe

Hi, Rachel! I'm obviously not Cathe, but may I suggest the following Cathe workouts, given your preferences and goals:

Pure Strength - another 3-part split set series, and a good counterpart to the Slow and heavy series

Maximum Intensity Cardio - split up into a hi/lo section and a step section; if you like fun "dancy" choreography you'll really like this workout, and you can do single sections (hi/lo OR step) if you don't want to do the whole taco;

Circuit Max - hi/lo, cardio-kick, and step segments interspersed with compound movement resistance segments; the benefits are more cardio than strength, but you'll get a nice muscle pump out of it;

Interval Max - a knock-your-socks-off cardio challenge that also trains the thigh muscles; basic choreography including the Power 7's (and Power 15's!), but a good variation to other workouts;

Rhythmic Step - why not? Practice it until you get good at it!

Do your patriotic duty, miss! BUY CATHE!

Annette

RE: Cathe suggestions from a Not-Cathe

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-01 AT 03:07PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi,
thanks for the suggestions...most of t hose are in the Rhythmic step DVD aren't they? Been eyeing that one and PS for a while :9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.