Cathe -- these just rock!

JumpHigher

Cathlete
Cathe -- These new workouts look absolutely fantastic! I love all the cardio blasts you're including. I am entirely geeked to get these workouts.

Thank you so, so much for the blog. It helps bide the time, but it also gets more exciting every day. I am so pumped! I feel so included. :)

A big thank you & hugs to you all. You're certainly dedicated, & I just think you're spectacular. :)

Marla

I think we all need to take a moment and think about the poor UPS drivers that are going to get ambushed by Cathe fans every where on delivery day.

We have all be so patient in waiting for the workouts to be completed, and now that it is getting closer I know we are all getting very excited and on delivery day we all, well at lest I know I will be watching outside my window waiting for that famous brown truck. I will probably meet him/her at the crub because I will run out of the house before they can get out of the truck.

So lets not forget about the poor UPS man/woman and the suffering they will face on delivery day by flying debris of the boxes and the popcorn in those boxes.

}( }( }(

Awe, thank you Marla! You're so sweet. Btw, I just peeked at your picture trail and not only did I thoroughly enjoy viewing all of your pictures but I thought the music was a very special touch. It made viewing the pictures a more emotional experience.....tissues please! Take Care!

Melanie, I agree, now all we need is a Budweiser commercial..."Here's to you Mr. Cathe DVD delivering UPS man..." :)

Hey, look at it this way--all that heavy lifting should give the UPS guy a decent back, shoulder, and.....dare I say it....butt & gut workout.....:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.