Cathe: Thanks for the Devil Dog!!!!!

Aquajock

Cathlete
I just spent the afternoon with two attendees of the August Road Trip, Jillybean and Amadeus, who along with JMFrane represented the Minnesota Killer Bees (Three Blondes and a Baldie) at said RT. Midway through our get-together, Amadeus reached into her very pink and very deep shoulder bag, and pulled out a smashed Devil Dog that had a personal note to The Bald One and an autograph on the cellophane wrapper by my heroine! I laughed until I wet myself (almost).

I'll have you know I'm going to mount this Devil Dog and place it on a wall over my desk in my office, right next to my Cathe mug, my autographed group-ex schedule from your club, my pen/pencil cup and my Slinky.

Thank you so much!

A-Jock

Hey Aquajock! I was going to create a separate post and saw yours. Figured this way, Cathe can read both when she has a minute and know how much out items meant to us :D JTLane brought me a signed 2007 catalog from the August RT! I was so excited. We met for the first time at lunch today and she brought it for me and it says "Shana, Can't wait to meet you! Cathe" I was so surpised and touched by the gift, and so totally thrilled!! :) Cathe asked Tanya if I was going to the RT next year so she wrote the can't wait to meet you part. I am just right there with you on feeling so special about right now :p

From fresh to flattened!

OMG A-Jock, that is too funny! Jules showed me that Devil Dog at the end of the RT and I cracked up thinking of how it totally represented our weekend. From fresh n' fit to flattened "dogs".:D Ha, I had wondered what your reaction to that "done in" dog was going to be.

And Jules, thanks for that rocking box of Devil Dogs. I have just ONE left and I'm not sharing :p

Hi Shana!

I remember signing that Shana. How fun. Thanks for letting me know you received it. I really mean that too...I can't wait to meet you :)

Smashed Devil Dogs and Scrapple Ladies...two of my favorite foods treated in such horrid manner.....:eek:

Don't even think about ruining Reese's PB Cups...you'll have gone waayyyy too far at that point!

Shana--Yippie! You are soo welcome! I just wanted you to know that I wished you could have made it to this past RT and I was thinking about you! And so was Cathe!

~~~Waving~~~ Hello to you dear Cathe! I hope you are well.....

I remember signing that Shana. How fun. Thanks for letting me know you received it. I really mean that too...I can't wait to meet you :)

I can't wait to meet you either :D I don't get excited much, but waiting a YEAR until the next RT is already about to drive me nuts! Tanya came back with so many awesome stories, and the one thing that kept coming through about the whole weekend was how wonderful you and your crew are. Thanks for the note - Shana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.