Cathe, step tips...

cz639

Cathlete
Hi Cathe
I've ordered all your DVDs; I love your approach to fitness. Also, I've previewed most of your step videos. They are very challenging. Could give me some pointers on how to learn your step aerobic routines. I find that I trip over my own feet if the choreography is complex and fast. Which of your step workouts are easier for a beginner to learn?

Thanks for all the wonderful workouts! And thank you for making your videos available to Canadian through CK Sales!!

Hi Grace! Welcome and thank you for your sincere words. I would suggest staying with my older step workouts since many of these tapes provide a longer learning curve to the choreography. Once you have mastered those tapes, you will find my newer tapes much easier, because when I call out a move, you will know it without having to learn it. Some of the older tapes are Mega Step Blast, Step Max, Step Heat, and Step Jam. Have fun!

Thanks, Cathe!

I previewed Step Heat last night and it looks like a wonderful fun workout. I think I'll start with this one as I see you do teach the steps in each combination. Can't wait to start! Oh, by the way, I love your pyramid upper and lower body DVD. I also love your premixes and combos.

Thanks for some wonderfully motivating workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.