Cathe : Some Of Your Favorite Things

ginalove

Cathe, my nephew Kyren is a huge fan of yours. He is only 7 and works out with you all the time. He made me promise to ask you three questions. The first is, what is your favorite color? The second, your favorite flower. Third, does anyone ever send you mean comments?

He would be so happy to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to post. Yours in health, ginalove:)

Hi Kyren! It was nice to hear from you. I like a whole bunch of colors and can't decide on just one favorite. How about I tell you my favorite color today: BLUE!

I feel the same way about flowers, so I again will pick my favorite flower today: A White Rose

Yes Kyren, I do sometimes get mean comments, but notes from you make me forget about all of the mean ones, so THANK YOU!!!

Have a fun day:7

It makes me sad to think anyone would send you a mean comment. I think you are really the GREATEST! I did Legs and Gluts Extreme today and I had a great time doing it. You make the time fly by when I workout. Thanks for everything you do Cathe!:) Helen

Oh thanks Cathe! Geez, way to ride the fence on those answers! LOL!!!!
I am kidding with you of course. Dang are we EVER gonna learn anything about you? LOL! You make it very difficult. :)
Trevor

There is yet another possibility. Maybe she was just telling the truth and doesn't have a favorite color or flower. I don't either!! :p

I think...

she actually likes toying with us! LOL! Kidding again!
In reality, it's a good move on her part not to spill too much personal info and I certainly understand it when she might sometimes skirt certain questions.
Anyway Cathe, today your favorite color is green, because that's MY favorite color. LOL! That worked out great for me didn't it? ;)
Trevor :)

She's so......

accomodating to her fans isn't she? ;-)
Thank you Cathe! I have a big 'ol grin on my face right now. :D
Trevor

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.