Cathe or SNM: Problem with 4DS Kickbox/Bootcamp DVD?

mmis29

Cathlete
Hi Cathe or SNM :)

I am embarrassed to say that I just got around to trying the 2nd 4DS DVD! Well I supposed a pregnancy with complications and post partum recovery (my son is 2 1/2 months old now) is a pretty good reason to avoid getting my butt kicked by Cathe's Boot Camp and Kickbox workouts. But now, I am READY!

Anyway, my question is, was there a glitch with the original DVD's? Bootcamp works fine, but the kickbox workout and any premix with kickbox in it simply won't play at all. I pre-ordered way back when it first started so I understand that there is likely no way I could get an exchange at this point...so I am wondering if it would be possible to purchase just the BC/KB DVD and not the step one? My step workout DVD has no problems whatsoever.

Thanks!
Marianne

Marianne,

You might want to email customer support with this question for a faster response. Your post may get lost in the shuffle here.

In addition to contacting customer support, I'd like to add that you might want to try cleaning your DVD player.

My Hardcore Extreme DVD wouldn't play nicely at all, and since my other Cathe DVDs played fine, I assumed it wasn't the player. Customer Support suggested I try cleaning the player anyway, and it worked beautifully.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.