Cathe or SNM: Any plans for new catalog?

JT

Cathlete
Just was paging through the great 2007 catalog and amazed by the amount of workouts you have created since then, I use to browse through it to get inspired to workout and to plan my workouts.

TIA.

JT

Cathe catalogs

Never say never, but we don't have any current plans for a new catalog. The world has changed because of the internet and catalogs just don't produce the same results as they used to. We find nowadays it is better to invest our marketing dollars in our website and to just send out occasional post cards with coupons. Catalogs are very expensive to produce and distribute and we just find that economically there are better alternatives.

yes, I agree with your point. JCPenney just shut down a major catalog call center in my city cause catalogs don't sell like they used to and Sear's doesn't produce their Christmas book anymore.
The 2007 catalog is a gem.

I'd love to have a printable catalog that contains all the workouts, lengths and premixes (and lengths). I refer to the 2007 catalog a lot when deciding what to do. I was just thinking about how many new workouts you've made since then and how I'm gonna have to gather up all the info and print it out on my own.

Guess I'm hoping you'd do it for me... ;)

Kel

What about a printable online catalogue?

We actually had a really nice online version of the 2007 catalog featured on our homepage a few years ago. Unfortunately, it received very few clicks and just wasn't popular enough to continue producing.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will reconsider an updated, online catalog. I would print it out as soon as it was posted! I, too, refer to the 2007 catalog every week. I especially like it because it lists all the DVD information -- including premixes! -- and the video segment lengths. I'm so glad I still have my 2007 catalog...

I love my 2007 catalog it is a great reference guide for choosing a premix and I really love how the newest work outs have the premixes listed on the back.

Will future dvd's have this great feature? And if the premixes are really lengthy like the Body Blast series or 4DS could a premix index card be included in the dvd?
I also have the fall 2001 catalog in which chapter points are listed for the dvd's, and a few years back there was a page to go to on Cathe.com where chapter points where listed for dvd's like the Intensity series. I have not been able to find it again, could you please direct me to a link where chapter points are listed? Thanks Bri:)

I LOVE my 2007 catalog too. Wish there was a 2011 just like it, but also with the newest and updated workouts and premixes...

Janie

I LOVE the idea of including a premix index card with the dvd! I would even be happy with a link on Cathe's website of something we can print ourselves...

I too would love to see a list of chapters included in each premix for each DVD! Sometimes it is obvious from the name of the premix but sometimes it is not.

Given that as my DVDs wear out (yes some have already started to) and I will be replacing them with downloads, which do not include premixes, it would be great to know how to put together the premixes on my own for older workouts.

I love that 4DS has a screen that shows the chapters included in each premix and wish all DVDs had this.

Thanks!

I would totally love to know which chapters make up the premixes so I can put them together for myself with the wb, since I only buy downloads.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.