Cathe, or SNM any chance of the Pre-sale being extended?

Czechfan

Cathlete
Dear Cathe/SNM,

Is there any chance of the pre-sale being extended for another two weeks or something like that. I'd dearly love to pre-order the entire 10 dvds, but unfortunately May 1st pre-order date does not coincide with the funds available currently but in two weeks that would be different. I do hope you'll consider extending the pre-sale as I'm sure I'm not the only Cathlete that will unable to participate in the pre-sale on May 1st.

I thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Nora

Pre-orders last several weeks - there is no end date that I noticed on the announcement. The 1st is the START date; they then let it go for a while; they also notify the pre-sale is going to end, prior to it ending. So about a week or two before it's going to end, they'll announce that fact. You have plenty of time.

I think I saw a May 31st expiration date for the 15% coupon that applies to any DVDs you ordered with your pre-order.

Shelbygirl

Shelbygirl said:
I think I saw a May 31st expiration date for the 15% coupon that applies to any DVDs you ordered with your pre-order.

Shelbygirl

That's probably what I saw, then. Idk, but I made sure to get my order in! DH said it's my Mothers Day gift :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.