Cathe or snm...?

Loopy Lou

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I am thrilled to hear that you have been given the green light and I'm so excited to finally get the new workouts! I am just curious as to whether those people who preordered from a different web sight will still be in for the "little surprise"? I hope so! :7
Thanks for all your fab workouts, you are such and inspiration.

>I am just
>curious as to whether those people who preordered from a
>different web sight will still be in for the "little
>surprise"?

The 'other website' doesn't charge your credit card until the order is sent, while SNM charges when the preorder is placed. Doesn't seem fair to me that CKsales customers receive the same 'thanks for waiting' bonus as the SNM customers. ;-)

The others do not have preorder sales with great discount as Cathe does. Cathe has given us whole lot saving to begin with. In addition, when we preorder things, you are taking some risk for the unknown factors just as you are buying a new house before they even broke the ground. :)

Cathe,

I don't care if SNM charges my credit card or not during the presales. I'm just delighted that you are OK, and that our new workouts are comming along. Business is business, and if there is a surprise for people who stuck it out, then thats fine by me also.

Thank you so very much for all you've done and what you are doing. My gosh, you are worth so much more than that. Besides, with the presales, you have saved me tons of money, and was able to purchase every single one of them.

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.