Cathe, shoes in your workouts?

scouter99

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe! I searched the forums to see if I could find a thread about this already, but didn't see anything. Sorry if this is a repeat question!

Do you have a listing anywhere of the different types of shoes you have worn in recent workouts? I am currently on my 7th pair of shoes from Zappos trying to find one that allows me to do your high impact and kickboxing workouts without my feet cramping up. I am almost 40 years old and have noticed this is a major change in my body! I don't want to give up high impact just yet, but I just can't seem to find the right shoe anymore and the ones I have used over the years aren't being made anymore (insert mad face).

I thought if I could see what shoes you and the girls have been wearing recently (so hopefully the would still be available to try) that would give me some more ideas. ANY suggestions you could give me as to what works for you or people you know would be great! It seems we all have different needs when it comes to this (just look at the reviews on Zappos, so many that were RAVE reviews just didn't work for me personally).

THANK YOU!
Denise

Hi Denise! I am wearing RYKA Transitions. White/Medium Blue/Light Green
Model Number: KR1817WWMK

Love them for my new low impact workouts! So comfortable right from the box!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.