Cathe - question re body blast rotation

julier

Cathlete
I am going into my third week of the body blast rotation. Love it!! What I really want to know is - how long should you stay on the rotation without plateauing? Is six weeks too long? Or can you go eight and still get great results? I love what it is doing - I have noticed dramatic changes (for me). I know everyone is different but I really want your opinion on this. TIA

Julie

Hi Julie! Great news. Ideally, you want to stay on any rotation while it is bringing you results. How long that is will vary per individual. If you start to notice your body plateau-ing while on this rotation, then it is time to switch things around. Keep on sweating ;)

Darn Cathe - I was afraid you were going to say that. Okay let me ask you a loaded question then. If it were *you*, how long do you think it would take for *your* body to plateau with this particular rotation? I am built a lot like you (I almost have a waist now thanks to these tapes:)) so I probably would be able to follow your lead. I'm 42, very fit and not overweight - my stomach area is the biggest problem (2 c-sections). Pretty please?

Julie

Cathe: I'm getting incredible results here but still would like to know what you think. TIA

Julie

Cathe: I notice you do a LOT of new/different oblique work in this series. It is wonderfully effective for my body. Are there other exercises that you perform yourself which you felt helped you which weren't included in the series? TIA.

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.