Cathe, Ques for You & Cedie

KC5689

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I know you're busy preparing for the new videos, but was hoping you had time to answer a question. I was doing Imax2 yesterday and noticed how defined Cedie's upper body was. I know it's been a while since that video but do you know what routine she did to get that look and how can it be translated to your videos. I'm looking to really transform my body by the way of getting more definition in my upper body and slimming out my legs. I want definition like yourself and your crew.
I've lost about 30lbs and would like to loose about 5-10 more but I'm having a hard time because my eating habits can be poor at times (emotional eater). I just finished one of your rotations today :) that used S&H series. However, while I can see some change, I feel my results were minimal because I didn't eat clean (or anywhere near it) during this month. I do feel however, that I'm on my way to getting back on track and learning to cope with my stresses in a better way.

That being said, do you have any suggestions on what rotation I can do to really change the look of my body? I seemed to get good results with GS series but I'm still learning about my body and how it responds to different workouts. Anything would be helpful. Thank you.
KC

Thanks Joannafit!
Cedie says that she saw greater results by lifting more and doing less cardio. I've seen that mentioned a lot on this forum lately. I think I may try that but I'm sure that you'd have to pair it with clean/healthy eating because I just finished a strength rotation but wasn't eating well and feel like I've gained a few lbs.:-(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.