Cathe...the Pyramids are amazing

R_Lam

Cathlete
THANK YOU!!!
This weight series is so wonderful! I love everything about it!!! I love that the lower body pace is not fast and that you just got around it by decreasing the rest period so that you managed the standing part in about half an hour...plus the floorwork is really interesting and that it can be done without the ball. The upper body is doing good things to my shoulders! My heaviest weight doesn't even make your lightest! I'm sore for days. You get even better with each new series...I did PLB with ME UB premix and loved it. MORE! MORE! MORE!

I just love this series too!!!! It is my favorite, especially PUB. I can see a change in my UB too!!!!! THANK YOU CATHE!!!
Lori S.

Hi R.Lam and Lori! Thanks a bunch for sharing your enthusiastic support. So glad to hear these workouts are bringing you such positive changes. PUB is one of my favorites too. I feel I get a lot accomplished in that time and generally have some nice soreness the following day.

PUB is my favorite too!! I love the way you go up in pyramids and then down. I remember when I first did it I was sore for days.}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.