The Cathe Press Conference

Vee

Cathlete
http://www.cathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255727
Reporters have been warned that personal questions will not be tolerated. Offenders will have to do IMAX 1, 2 and 3 in succession with no modifiers.

Cathe walks in and all the reporters cheer. Every hand in the room is raised and many are saying “Me…me…pick me Cathe!”

Cathe decides that to be fair, she will pick in descending order of bicep girth with one-tenth of an inch deducted for anyone who has posted asking “When will the pre-order ship SNM?” (two-tenths for those who did not ask nicely) and one point added for anyone who can perform the Plyo-Legs you-tube clip from memory. ;)

Gayle (Banslug): What's the top item on your Life List? (you know the Life List....the list of things you want to do before you're 'done')

Laurie (endorphin_junkie): What's your best selling DVD and how many units have been sold? (Aside: I know she wouldn't answer the second part but I am curious.:))

1. Sparrow 13 and 2. Ophylea(Patti): 1. Do you ever just get totally fed-up with fitness and what do you do to motivate yourself. 2. How do you stay motivated day after day? Somedays, I struggle with that.

LaDonna (Runner Girl): How do you stay pretty much injury free?

Laura Max: How in god's name did Cathe end up in Glassboro, NJ? You seems way too sophisticated & cosmopolitan for that little podunk town!

Miss Lee / Michele / mf545: Who were/are your mentors -- the people you look up to in the industry?

Nan (spyrosmom): How do you do it?? Husband, kids, about 17 full time jobs. The days must be longer in NJ than they are here, because there is no way. Maybe you have a twin sister we don't know about

Elliemom (Ellie): Do you ever get stage fright when the cameras start rolling?

Vee (Vrinda): (who is clearly cheating because her bicep girth is on account of fat) If fitness were not an option what would you pursue?

Jonahnah: Any fitness program suggestions for teenage girls and boys who dislike team sports and can't follow a cardio video?

Beavs: How do you deal with fans who become intrusive.

Melissa D(Ly10up): Why does your hair looks like that during a workout, and mine look like 2 sweaty squirrels had a fight in mine? (Asks and slinks off to self-assigned IMAXing but everyone assuresher no line has been crossed.)

Laura (lcobb2): What is the legacy that you'd like to leave on the world? For what would you like to be remembered?

Kara (fargomom): (clears throat) "Yes, Cathe, I would like to ask if you have any hobbies or what you enjoy doing in your not-so-free time?"

That is all Cathe has time for today…Meso 3 editing awaits.

Gulp!

Oh my, you elves sure have been busy creating a list way longer than Santa's for me to answer. Hmmm, I'll have to put this thread on hold for a bit since its a longie and my forum time today is unfortunately a shortie :D

http://www.cathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255727
Reporters have been warned that personal questions will not be tolerated. Offenders will have to do IMAX 1, 2 and 3 in succession with no modifiers.

Cathe walks in and all the reporters cheer. Every hand in the room is raised and many are saying “Me…me…pick me Cathe!”

Cathe decides that to be fair, she will pick in descending order of bicep girth with one-tenth of an inch deducted for anyone who has posted asking “When will the pre-order ship SNM?” (two-tenths for those who did not ask nicely) and one point added for anyone who can perform the Plyo-Legs you-tube clip from memory. ;)

Gayle (Banslug): What's the top item on your Life List? (you know the Life List....the list of things you want to do before you're 'done')

Laurie (endorphin_junkie): What's your best selling DVD and how many units have been sold? (Aside: I know she wouldn't answer the second part but I am curious.:))

1. Sparrow 13 and 2. Ophylea(Patti): 1. Do you ever just get totally fed-up with fitness and what do you do to motivate yourself. 2. How do you stay motivated day after day? Somedays, I struggle with that.

LaDonna (Runner Girl): How do you stay pretty much injury free?

Laura Max: How in god's name did Cathe end up in Glassboro, NJ? You seems way too sophisticated & cosmopolitan for that little podunk town!

Miss Lee / Michele / mf545: Who were/are your mentors -- the people you look up to in the industry?

Nan (spyrosmom): How do you do it?? Husband, kids, about 17 full time jobs. The days must be longer in NJ than they are here, because there is no way. Maybe you have a twin sister we don't know about

Elliemom (Ellie): Do you ever get stage fright when the cameras start rolling?

Vee (Vrinda): (who is clearly cheating because her bicep girth is on account of fat) If fitness were not an option what would you pursue?

Jonahnah: Any fitness program suggestions for teenage girls and boys who dislike team sports and can't follow a cardio video?

Beavs: How do you deal with fans who become intrusive.

Melissa D(Ly10up): Why does your hair looks like that during a workout, and mine look like 2 sweaty squirrels had a fight in mine? (Asks and slinks off to self-assigned IMAXing but everyone assuresher no line has been crossed.)

Laura (lcobb2): What is the legacy that you'd like to leave on the world? For what would you like to be remembered?

Kara (fargomom): (clears throat) "Yes, Cathe, I would like to ask if you have any hobbies or what you enjoy doing in your not-so-free time?"

That is all Cathe has time for today…Meso 3 editing awaits.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.