Cathe--is this possible some time?

alison13

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Thanks so much for all your hard work and your awesome workouts! I'm doing the beginner rotation and am already looking at the intermediate one to find out what I need to order next!

I was wondering, is it possible for you to make up a rotation with maybe 4 or 5 DVDs? I am trying to figure out which workouts to buy next and all of the rotations use so many different workouts, I don't think I can afford them all at once. (I think the March '07 Intermediate rotation uses 11 different DVDs.)

If this is not possible, I understand and I really appreciate all you do for us!

By the way, I was doing Body Fusion for the first time and I found myself smiling and giggling because I was having so much fun trying to figure out how to do the different steps! I was sweating too, so it was not only fun, it was also productive!! Thankyou so much for making me laugh! I can't wait to get more of your workouts!

Alison:7

Hi Cathe,

Thanks so much for all your hard work and your awesome workouts! I'm doing the beginner rotation and am already looking at the intermediate one to find out what I need to order next!

I was wondering, is it possible for you to make up a rotation with maybe 4 or 5 DVDs? I am trying to figure out which workouts to buy next and all of the rotations use so many different workouts, I don't think I can afford them all at once. (I think the March '07 Intermediate rotation uses 11 different DVDs.)

If this is not possible, I understand and I really appreciate all you do for us!

By the way, I was doing Body Fusion for the first time and I found myself smiling and giggling because I was having so much fun trying to figure out how to do the different steps! I was sweating too, so it was not only fun, it was also productive!! Thankyou so much for making me laugh! I can't wait to get more of your workouts!

Alison:7

Not Cathe hear,but wanted to say that I love Body Fusion too,so much fun! Have fun w/beginner rotation it really helps us figure out the steps to upcomeing WOs!

Not Cathe hear,but wanted to say that I love Body Fusion too,so much fun! Have fun w/beginner rotation it really helps us figure out the steps to upcomeing WOs!

Alison,
Not Cathe (when we type that we're all hoping we're filling in for her b/c she's hard at work on the new series}( ), but I just wanted to suggest that Cathe has made several rotations in the past using only ONE series, like just after that series came out. I believe she did this for the Intensity Series, the Body Blast, the Hardcore, and the newest series. If you are just coming off a beginner rotation I would suggest the Body Blast series as it has the most variety of premixes to allow for easier/mid/harder modifications as you grow with it. And it is SUPER fun :7 And the music rocks :7

Just look on the Rotations page for the pinned headings that list Cathe's rotations to find these old rotations.

Good luck!
Mattea

Alison,
Not Cathe (when we type that we're all hoping we're filling in for her b/c she's hard at work on the new series}( ), but I just wanted to suggest that Cathe has made several rotations in the past using only ONE series, like just after that series came out. I believe she did this for the Intensity Series, the Body Blast, the Hardcore, and the newest series. If you are just coming off a beginner rotation I would suggest the Body Blast series as it has the most variety of premixes to allow for easier/mid/harder modifications as you grow with it. And it is SUPER fun :7 And the music rocks :7

Just look on the Rotations page for the pinned headings that list Cathe's rotations to find these old rotations.

Good luck!
Mattea

Hi Alison, also not Cathe ;-) , but just wanted to add a suggestion. You could use the "Ultimate Guide" to find substitutes that are similar in intensity and purpose for the DVDs you don't yet have. I frequently do this. You can find the guide on the main page, under the listing for "main pages", the same place as you connect to the forums. Hope this helps. Deb

Hi Alison, also not Cathe ;-) , but just wanted to add a suggestion. You could use the "Ultimate Guide" to find substitutes that are similar in intensity and purpose for the DVDs you don't yet have. I frequently do this. You can find the guide on the main page, under the listing for "main pages", the same place as you connect to the forums. Hope this helps. Deb

Thanks guys for all your input. I did find several rotations using the different series. I am a little hesitant to get the Body Blast series because I'm not a big fan of kickboxing--isn't that what Kick, Punch and crunch is? Also, is Step, Jump, and Pump high impact?? My knees sometimes bother me, and I wasn't sure about the jumping part.... This would otherwise be a great option as it is only $125, versus the Hardcore series being $280....I know I will eventually get most of her workouts, just was debating about what to do after the beginner rotation!!!

Thanks so much everyone for your help. I really really appreciate it.

Alison:)

Thanks guys for all your input. I did find several rotations using the different series. I am a little hesitant to get the Body Blast series because I'm not a big fan of kickboxing--isn't that what Kick, Punch and crunch is? Also, is Step, Jump, and Pump high impact?? My knees sometimes bother me, and I wasn't sure about the jumping part.... This would otherwise be a great option as it is only $125, versus the Hardcore series being $280....I know I will eventually get most of her workouts, just was debating about what to do after the beginner rotation!!!

Thanks so much everyone for your help. I really really appreciate it.

Alison:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.