Cathe, Is it possible to purchase the "surprise gift"

bluediamond

Cathlete
Just wondering as I ordered from CK Sales so I'm not getting any.

I would LOVE to purchase it though!

Yes, I do know what it is already :)

RE: Cathe, Is it possible to purchase the

your title kinda of gave away what it was.... so i went to "open" and had to see exactly what it was.....

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I want to buy it too.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie.

I know I'll probably get jumped on for this, but I find it a bit unfair that the CKSales preorder people don't get the gift. This website recommends them for purchases of Cathe's dvd's because of customs. I preordered at the very beginning along with all of the people here. I patiently waited and supported.

Living in Canada can really be a drag sometimes!

Sorry to anyone I offended, I am super, super excited about the new series, but just feel disappointed.

On a positive note, I am so excited about the new series. From the clips Cathe has up, I think this one will be the best one ever! I'm so excited about the music louder option and the music sounds wonderful. I can't wait.

You U.S. people have to tantalize us until CK Sales can mail our orders! :9

Punky I think you should also be "gifted". I believe if you preordered with CK at the beginning and stuck with your preorder that you too should be considered a loyal Cathe purchaser. JMO.

Good luck.

>I know I'll probably get jumped on for this, but I find it a
>bit unfair that the CKSales preorder people don't get the
>gift. This website recommends them for purchases of Cathe's
>dvd's because of customs. I preordered at the very beginning
>along with all of the people here. I patiently waited and
>supported.

Punky:) I won't jump you for this 'cause I kind of agree with you, regardless of CK Sales' policy I would have pre-ordered when I did and 'patiently waited and supported' as well. Of course we're disappointed, if only just a little ;)

>Living in Canada can really be a drag sometimes!

Okay Punky, for this one I'll jump all over you.:D Living in Canada ROCKS!!!:)

Take Care
(slightly disappointed) Laurie:)

I wish I knew what you all were talking about!!! Some one gave it away - - what?!? "Surprise gift" "gifted"???? Please do tell what it is!!!!!!!!!!

I also think that those that pre-ordered through cksales from the beginning and kept their pre-order through everything should get the "free surprise gift".

I realize we didn't pay up front like those who pre-ordered through Cathe, however I ordered on the first day and never considered cancelling my pre-order.

Friday, September 16, 2005 10:24 AM - that is when the confirmation of my order came through.

Punky, I agree, sometimes living in Canada is a pain...we always have to wait! x(

Who know's. We may be surprised even though cksales said there we wouldn't get the free gift. It's always nice to dream.

Michele

Michelle and Punky I believe you should receive the gift as well. How CK charges you is not the consideration but rather the fact that you preordered during the first phase and kept that order regardless of the ups & downs of the series filming.

Good luck.

I disagree. CKSALES has not been holding your money this whole time, whereas Cathe has. I think it's great she's giving a freebie to people who shopped through her website. :)

Another disappointed CK Sales customer here. I preordered on the first day, and yes, if it had been their policy to charge upon ordering, I would have ordered anyway. Now, IF Cathe offers this for sale separately, I will have to pay for it, plus another shipping cost.

LuvExercise, Cathe fully endorses and RECOMMENDS that Canadians purchase her workouts through CK Sales. Cathe's website is where I found out about CK Sales to begin with - and I live in the same city as CK Sales!

I fully support both CK and Cathe; I'm just very disappointed that I'm not recognized as a loyal customer.

Sandra

Wow! I have NEVER seen a comment from Cathe about whether or not the CK Sales customers would receive her "surprise" gift. I think your disappointment may be premature and all this conjecture and speculation is unfair to her.

I would also love to get the surprise! But if I have to buy it I would! I also live in Canada and pre-ordered all four DVDs from CK Sales, but ended up cancelling my order and placed it with Advancedworkoutsdvd.com. I get better service from them then CK Sales, Ships faster and I can pay with paypal rather than having to use a credit card. I just end up taking my chances with the border.
Thanks Cathe for such great workouts!! You rock!
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.