Cathe please helpppppppppppppp

D

Denice

Hi Im Denice, Im getting alot of mixed views from forum and I also emailed your staff, Maybe you can clarify my confusion. I am an advanced exerciser, I am currently doing the firm and your mis, and I would like to get mu arms and legs more defined in terms of muscle, but i dont want to look bulky. Im unsure of which strength tapes of yours to purchase. can you please guide me as to what will be best, again to gain that defined lean muscular look as opposed to that bulky look thanks in advance........ you are great by the way Denice

>Hi Im Denice, Im getting alot
>of mixed views from forum
>and I also emailed your
>staff, Maybe you can clarify
>my confusion. I am an
>advanced exerciser, I am currently
>doing the firm and your
>mis, and I would like
>to get mu arms and
>legs more defined in terms
>of muscle, but i dont
>want to look bulky. Im
>unsure of which strength tapes
>of yours to purchase. can
>you please guide me as
>to what will be best,
>again to gain that defined
>lean muscular look as opposed
>to that bulky look
> thanks in advance........
> you are great by
>the way Denice
>
well i went ahead and ordered ps, series, s&h, power hour, and cardiokick can you suggest a rotation along with a treadmill and or firm cardio tapes.

not Cathe but...

Hi Denice:), I'm not Cathe..or a trained professional;-) but I just noticed you posting in the other messages boards asking many questions about building muscles and getting that lean look.
You can't find better strength videos than the ones Cathe puts out to obtain your goals..if you want good solid muscle growth..use her tapes in your routine. But everyone here knows that;-).

As far as that wonderful lean look...that's about 99% diet IMHO;-). Eating right and getting enough food with the appropiate amount of fats/carbs and proteins will refuel your body and help you build good healthy muscle. As far as bulking goes..we are all genetically given our bodytypes..and are all individuals in how we are shaped and look..and that goes for muscle growth too..if you have shorter rounder muscles, you probably are one to think you bulk, sometimes it's just how we are shaped..but don't shy away from building muscle..the bigger and healthier the muscle..the more calories it will burn for you in your workouts..I think someone mentioned it earlier in another thread..woman don't build huge muscles (unless assisted by chemical means) so don't be afraid to use Cathe's Slow and Heavy series or Pure Strength...both of which are more geared to muscle growth and increasing strength, they will benefit you in the end and get you to your goals.

A great balance of strength, nutrition and cardio will help you burn off fat...that's what gives you the lean look..and arms like Cathe. Now if I could just do it myself too;-).

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/naconfer/images/summervfnut.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.